Before entering the yoga https://www.julianalucky.com/ studio, we are introduced to some rules of conduct during practice. I got acquainted with the rules of many studios, and wrote my own.
But first, before signing up for the practice, we go to aliexpress, we are looking for: for women tummy control high waist leggings sports leggings. We review the whole thousand options, we find. Spend about two hours on this, nothing, sweat, and change your mind about going to yoga.
But if all the same, the desire still remains, then welcome to yoga:
1. If you happen to be late for class, be sure to enter noisily and greet the instructor and practitioners loudly.
2. Don’t forget to take all your things with you, purse, water bottle, coffee cup in case you need anything.
3. When taking any position, swear loudly “f * your left”, how does she do it ?!
4. Take your phone with you, and somewhere in a very difficult asana, be sure to answer the phone loudly.
5. Try to sell your services to neighbors on the rug during class.
And why is this, suddenly Masha urgently needs nails, she hasn’t done a pedicure for a hundred years already.
6. Talk and laugh while the instructor says the name of the asana that is funny to you. Kakasana, what’s up?
7. Try to attend classes while intoxicated, everyone will be surprised at your skills and flexibility.
8. Try to correct other practitioners in asanas and criticize their performance and the instructor.
9. In shavasana, do not let others relax, spin and sigh loudly.